ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Paul Campos blog entry "Frustrations” part 4

Yet another day has gone by where assurances have been made to speed up the process by which I will get my wheelchair serviced and back to me quickly. Customer Service, are two very interesting words in this 21st century. It seems that in the last decade or so, when we call customer service, we can never be sure what we are going to hear. Depending on who you talk to on a different day, different hour, or minute, each representative will tell you something different. A woman at Invacare refused to answer questions that would have helped the vendor know exactly what parts to order so that there is no confusion. I, then, spoke to a man named John in tech support and he told me that the woman is lying about not being able to at least answer questions. After trying again, I spoke to a different individual and she was able to help me. These customer service representatives are never on the same page. I guarantee if you call five times in one hour you will get five different responses. Don't these people ever go to staff meetings? It is unbelievable.

Anyway, I told the other vendor what was going on, so she took down the credit card number and said she would order it overnight mail. Let's see. Maybe I will be up and running as early as tomorrow. If I can pull this off I will have effectively blown "the process" right out of the water. That's when the News, Congress, and everyone else within hearing distance will hear about this. Maybe then we can start to make changes that make sense for everyone.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility