ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hands-On Driving for Enthusiasts With Disabilities

Daniel Reyes,
had spent most of his life speed riding motorcycles and driving high-performance automobiles.
I'm weird," he said. "After they amputated my leg, I kept thinking: How the hell am I going to drive my Ferrari 330 GT?"
Reyes discovered Guido Simplex, a company in Rome that specializes in developing components to assist drivers with disabilities
Read story

1Comments:

  • At February 05, 2007 12:54 AM, Blogger cPaul said…

    I love this guy's attitude! Persistence pays off! That's what happens when you choose ability -- nice name for a weblog -- who would have thunk it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility