ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Trafalgar Square's revealed naked sculpture


MarcQuinn
Alison Statue... I have been contanplating the the idea to write a couple sentences about this article I read on the BBC'site. The Alison's statue. The statue of a naked pregnant woman with no arms has been revealed on Tafalgar Square's forth plinth.

The 12ft(3.6) marble sculpture, "Alison Lapper Pregnant" I've mix opinions about The Alison's Statue It is piece of art. I do understand, It has its political meanings. Had read different opinions of people. I like it it is a very interesting sculture. Do you have any opinions of your own?
Read story

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility