ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Monday, September 12, 2005

GB curlers learn Paralympic fate

I was reading an article on The BBC Disability sports' site about GB Curling Paralympic team. "Game of curling"! Here is something that really have me thinking. How much is disable? How far a PWDs can go and how they can do. Check this out you'll see what I mean? I find very intriguing a winter game of Wheelchair Curling! I haven't seen a game, don't know how to you play it, nor If you play as the regular game with out of wheelchair. This is the first time I heard about even though the first World Wheelchair Curling Championship was held in Switzerland in January 2001. About five years ago. Here is how you play the game of wheelchair curling
Read story

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility