ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The big D for Disability how miss used it is

By *Art
I visited Ouch' site they've publish a very interesting articleAdam Hills' article. An Australian writer for Ouch and as well a comedian he states how he dislike the big "D" "Disability" I've bee a big fun of Ouch'site a british disability magazine. They really have something gone. The site is a huge success in the UK

Adam Hills explains why he's not a fan of the big "D" word.

I can totally agreed with Adam' point of view about the word Disabled. I have hard time call and treat people who have limitations of one sort, with the word Disable. I have a great deal of admiration and respect for those who chooseAbility... *Art.
Read story

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility