ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering 9/11.01


I would like to send prayers to all the families affected in this event
Yes, we remember!
As I reflected about the 9/11.01 tragedy, i took some pics a while back of a 9/11 memorial located at the corner of 7th ave,& Greenwich ave. Greenwich Village, New York, NY. Called Tiles for America.

There I saw thounsand of tiles reflecting all sorts of themes. The ones that really took my attention were the ones that reflected patriotism, courage and unity, all others reflected positive themes View pics

Yes, we remember 9/11.01
after 6 years, I stll remember with the same feeling I had 6 years ago
Read story

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility