ChooseAbility | News and Inspiration for PWDs. Blogs too.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oxford's Kosakowski a world-class athlete

"When I see amazing people accomplish so much, it makes me feel like I don't have a disability " said Kosakowski", who sports an artificial arm"

When I read stories like this. I feel so small, learning about how people with real disabilities are accomplishing great things. PWDs are so amazing can teach a lesson on how to a appreciate life to the fullest. We shouldn't complain about little things in life. I recalled just couple days ago I saw a documentary on PBS about how this Naturalist who Polio destroy his gate. Now using crushes, try to climb Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. He did tried but, come a bit short, the heavy snow, and the success of the spedition. Making to stop a few miles from the objective. I was so amazing to see this man so determined to climb the highest pick. Will try to find that story, I'm very poor on telling the story.
Read story

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

© ChooseAbility, All rights reserved. Identity design by Martin Rigby. home ChooseAbility